Florida Huckabee for President
Headquarters contact: 407-438-9134

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mike Huckabee, Of Course

My wife and I were having a conversation in the kitchen the other night about the how things were going with the presidential race. We were talking about several of the candidates, why Mike Huckabee is the obvious choice, why 18% of Iowa Republicans now agree and why more social conservative leaders were not taking a principled stand to support Mike Huckabee.

All of a sudden my 5 year old daughter who was coloring at the table blurts out, “What are you talking about?”

I kind of paused and grinned, knowing the complexity and dynamics of a presidential campaign would be far too grandiose for my little girl to grasp. So I simply replied, “We’ll baby, mommy and I are just talking about the man that we want to be the next president.”

To which my future political analyst replied: “And of course that would be, Mike Huckabee!” :)

We leave for Orlando tomorrow...live blog reports from Presidency IV coming soon.

No comments: