As supporters of Gov. Mike Huckabee for President, we have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.
First things first, Florida for Huckabee and our statewide network of Mike Huckabee supporters extends our deepest appreciation to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Services and their families. Simple words are not sufficient to say how much you and your sacrifice are appreciated. The fact that I could hugs my kids tonight, pray with them and tuck them safely in bed is wholly due to your service to protect my family. Thank you.
Just like the theme says across the top of the official Mike Huckabee website:
Faith. Family. Freedom.
That’s what it is all about and we have so much to be thankful for in America.
Now to the reasons to be thankful as a supporter of Mike Huckabee for President:
1. Florida State Senator Dan Webster endorsed Mike Huckabee
2. Mike Huckabee is tied for second nationally
3. Gov. Huckabee caught up to Mitt Romney in Iowa
4. Another Fundraising goal was met by the campaign this week
5. Gov. Huckabee is tied for 2nd in Texas at 16%
6. Gov. Huckabee is at 12% in South Carolina
7. Gov. Huckabee was the TOP STORY at some point today on the Drudge Report, FOXnews.com, and Google News.